What is Equine Somatopsychology?
- Somatopsychology is the branch of medicine, that tries to put together all aspects of health. It balances on boundaries of health and disease, therapy and prevention, causes and consequences.
- It examines the living and training conditions of the horse, his psychic, constitution and genetic in close relation.
- Horses are silent victims, and initial and sometimes even advanced stages of diseases has no other symptoms than slight changes in horse behaving, dificulties in training, misbehaving.
- It's our responsibility to find the cause instead of increasing pressure or worse: punishing the horse.
- The most common underlying cause of horses problems is the fear. It's not unknown that fear causes stress and stiffness which leads to pain, structural damages and internal diseases.
- Relaxed contact, trust, joy and loving approach are the best prevention of fear. Another causes might be: misunderstanding, primary disease, pain, living condition, etc.
How to recognise that your horse needs somatopsychologist?
- nervous horses
- angry horses
- horses which have difficulties to foccus
- which learn slowly
- lazy horses
- stiff horses
- freaiking out horses
- uneven horses
- bucking horses
- any recent change of behaving
Otevírání dveří do jezdcovy duše
Drezura se svědomím
Naše svědomí nás dokáže dovést k jezdecké harmonii, jakoby dávno samo znalo cestu.
Opening doors into the horses soul
Věřím, že každý kůň, dostane-li k tomu příležitost, je více než ochotný spolupracovat. Proč se nám občas zdá, že opak je pravdou?